Versatile, market-leading business management software for the automotive aftermarket
Autopart is the ultimate software solution for businesses that manage automotive parts. It caters to the needs of single and multi-location motor factors, parts retailers, suppliers, importers and warehouse distributors by seamlessly integrating all the necessary processes they need. A sample of these includes powerful sales orders, stock management tools, and comprehensive accounting and reporting features that integrate into one essential, highly customisable and user-friendly package.
Everything you need to manage your automotive business
Almost 100% of the set up was via remote implementation without any downtime. Once implementation was complete, the company noticed significant improvements across their system.
David MacNeany - Strongline Autoparts DirectorRead customer story
When we’re planning a new site, the call to MAM Software is the first one we make. We want to know what internet connectivity will be like, plus the estimated timescale for getting the system live. Because, in reality, Autopart Online is critical to our business.
Jason Farrugia - Titan Motor Factors DirectorRead customer story
Powerful point-of-sale software to maximise sales
Autopart's highly customisable point-of-sale (POS) screens provide instant access to valuable business information so users can view vital customer and product details at a glance. Additionally, it's easy to deliver superior customer service by quickly finding the correct parts using our integrated electronic parts catalogue, Autocat.
- With one click, staff can access real-time inventory availability, special pricing, and alternative products.
- Product images and specifications display on the POS screen, assisting sales and improving customer experience.
- You can add promotions and accept online or in-store payments for collected, delivered, and direct orders.
Enhanced product and price management
Enhance your counter sales and improve the customer experience with advanced sales and purchase order capabilities. Autopart's highly configurable point-of-sale screens provide instant access to valuable business information.
- Preferences give total control over product categories and the display of search results, so you always find what you need.
- Flexible screen displays and automated reporting provide easy customer and product performance access.
Without such a user-friendly and fast system, we would need more sales staff and more drivers. So, Autopart ultimately makes us more profitable!
Jason Farrugia – Director, Titan Motor Factors
Integrated accounting functionality
Autopart's accounting capabilities simplify financial maintenance and administration with a comprehensive suite of tools tailored to your requirements. So, there's no need to find another accounting software package that can work alongside. Autopart's accounting functionality is fully integrated, adding another layer of efficiency and control to your operations.
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable, electronic invoicing, and general ledger are all fully integrated within Autopart.
- Sophisticated and powerful functionality eliminates manual data entry and reconciliation, helping you save time and money.
- Innovative accounting features simplify credit control, collections, reporting, and more.
Professional and successful ecommerce made easy
With Autopart, it's quick and easy to transition your business online with our ecommerce solutions that can help you sell to either trade or consumers. So, if you want to enhance your web presence in B2B or B2C markets, our comprehensive products fully integrate with Autopart. That way, you get a professional ecommerce interface that perfectly synchs with your ERP system.
- Access to pricing, stock availability & account self-service (like PODs or invoices) delivers outstanding customer service.
- Our sophisticated API helps you integrate with third-party web solutions to take advantage of digital opportunities.
Comprehensive stock management tools
All successful automotive businesses must optimise stock utilisation and reduce obsolescence. That's why Autopart's powerful and intuitive stock management features ensure you always have an accurate, up-to-date view of current stock levels. In addition, it's also easy to track the cost to your business with detailed data that helps you keep on top of demand.
- Analysis tools offer extra functionality, like recalculating min & max stock levels based on sales history & forecast trends.
- Automatically track your stock from goods received to dispatch, accounting for everyday adjustments such as returns and credits.
Optimise your inventory to improve profit margins
Autopart puts you in total control of your stock levels and, in terms of monitoring, does all the heavy lifting so you can focus your attention elsewhere. You set the desired stocking level for a branch or region by adjusting parameters that make sense for the product line or supplier. Then, the system considers the historical demand for each part and recommends stocking quantities based on the desired settings.
- The system can also consider supplier lead time and order frequency and save them for future calculations.
- Ordering boxed quantities & suggested bulk purchases ensures you reduce costs while optimising stock levels and reducing waste.
- Multi-sourcing, purchase promotions & best-buy analysis identify the most economical supplier to maximise your profit margins.
Our close integrations with partners include
Deliver greater efficiencies in your warehouse
Autopart's Warehouse Management System is the ultimate solution for businesses looking to optimise their processes, minimise errors, and effortlessly track inventory in real time. Our scanning devices allow staff to receive, put away, pick and pack parts quickly and accurately. As a result, you get highly reliable physical and cycle counts, which makes your automotive warehouse business run seamlessly like never before.
- Significantly improve inventory accuracy and help ensure that customers always receive what they ordered.
- Autopart WMS also tracks parts accurately and efficiently from arrival to departure.
- Other features inc. multiple bin locations, cross-docking for efficiency and pallet consolidation.
Other popular features that can further improve your business processes
Extensive product management
Supports boxed quantities and bulk sales, quantity breaks, kits and components, and product grouping and classification.
Comprehensive pricing module
Allows wholesale, retail, and customer-specific terms, contract pricing, psychological pricing, velocity pricing, and sales promotions/campaigns.
Integrated sales order processing
Take advantage of barcode scanning, label printing, vendor and customer cross-referencing, transaction and bin card inquiries, etc.
Powerful ordering routines
Includes suggested ordering, secondary vendor sourcing, inter-store transfers, kit purchasing, quantity breaks, seasonal forecasting, and special orders.
Automatically track inventory
From goods receiving to deallocation and dispatch, electronic bin cards record (audit trail) each movement or transaction.
Comprehensive usage analysis
Ability to recalculate minimum and maximum inventory levels based on sales history and forecasted demand.
Recommended apps for this product
Our cloud-based catalogue offers instant access to over one million automotive parts, with registration and VIN lookup features tailored to meet the needs of the garage industry.
Solutions & resources
Looking for more information? These resources may interest you: