Car parts software that drives profit & high performance
Wherever you are in the automotive parts supply chain, managing everyday business processes, building customer relations, and maintaining profitability are major challenges. Automotive service dealers need efficient parts ordering and customer management systems. Equally, distributors must optimise warehouse management, order processing, and product availability.
These are just some of the challenges addressed by KCS's range of fully integrated business management solutions developed by automotive aftermarket specialists and trusted by businesses across Ireland and worldwide.
Improved efficiency & increased profitability
Our business management systems for the automotive aftermarket provide a robust business environment that fully integrates sales, inventory, accounting, and reporting processes to help you achieve positive results.
- Comprehensive, multi-dimensional pricing matrixes that allow for creating complex pricing rules.
- Instant access to valuable business information through highly configurable point-of-sale screens.
- Powerful yet flexible accounting functionality that users can tailor to suit individual circumstances.
Lower operating costs & enhanced customer services
With details such as inventory availability, special pricing, and alternative products at their fingertips, staff can improve customer service and capitalise on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. In addition, they can automatically record all transactions conducted within the business without the need for additional manual data entry – saving you time and money.
- Advanced price administration facilitates complex trading terms, quantity price breaks, sales promotions, and CRM logging of all pertinent customer interaction data.
- Multi-sourcing, purchase promotions, and best-buy analysis identify the most economical vendor for each product and maximise profit margins.
- Comprehensive usage analysis can recalculate minimum and maximum inventory levels based on sales history and forecasted demand.
We appreciate the fact Autopart is a very forward-thinking system and it definitely suits the way that our business operates. It’s easy to navigate around and it’s a very captive system which means we can update records quickly and effectively.'
Christy Deegan, Managing Director, Radius Components