Internal Desktop/Network Support Analyst
|rost 06/02/2017 10:10:18
Job Title: Internal Desktop/Network Support Analyst
Department: Internal Infrastructure - Hungerford
Reporting to: Group IT Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Date: December 2016
- Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) is the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for distributors, suppliers, resellers, wholesalers and merchants. Our mission is simple: to design, implement and support high performance systems that enable our customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively.
- Provide Internal Desktop/Network/Application Support to employees of Kerridge Commercial Systems
- Provide Operational Management of the IT infrastructure including Servers, Networks, Desktops and Telephony Systems
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively take ownership of a wide variety of incidents, requests and problems.
- Manage, prioritise and progress their adopted workload, ensuring that all are dealt with in a timely manner, providing an effective resolution or work-around where necessary.
- Design, Implement and Document solutions as part of issue resolution to ensure best practices are adhered to.
- Undertake routine checks to ensure that systems are working effectively, escalating and seeking advice where necessary.
- Provision new equipment or services as appropriate.
Download full job description