|rost 06/02/2017 09:58:06
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Department: Marketing - Hungerford
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Date: December 2016
- Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) is the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for distributors, suppliers, resellers, wholesalers and merchants. Our mission is simple: to design, implement and support high performance systems that enable our customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively.
- The Marketing Assistant will work closely with, and support the Marketing Manager to raise the companies profile, maximise income through lead generation and contribute creatively to the continued growth and development of the organisation. The role will involve all aspects of marketing, most particularly supporting PR, digital media and social networking.
- The Marketing Assistant will be creative and proactive with the drive and ambition to develop a career in marketing. Able to work on their own initiative, the ideal candidate will have a positive approach and the confidence to put forward their own ideas when appropriate. In particular, a flair for writing engaging, persuasive yet concise copy is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the use of HubSpot marketing automation to create campaigns, generate & track responses/leads
- To assist with the preparation and distribution of marketing materials, including brochures, case studies, newsletters, product sheets etc.
- Look after the hospitality plan and bookings
- Assist the Digital Marketing Executive to manage social media channels and blog sites
- Managing and developing email lists, writing and sending newsletters
- Support the creation of marketing campaigns
- Assist with the planning and executing of prospect and customer events
- Any other duties deemed appropriate through discussion with the Senior Marketing Manager
Download full job description