|adam.archer 15/12/2016 11:15:33
Job Title: Project Office Assistant
Department: PSG - Implementation - Hungerford
Reporting to: Project Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Date: December 2016
- Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) is the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for distributors, suppliers, resellers, wholesalers and merchants. Our mission is simple: to design, implement and support high performance systems that enable our customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively.
- Working within Professional Services Group this role will be focussed on supporting Project Managers in the delivery of project related work.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide admin support to Project Managers e.g. the chasing of issues, consultants and other depts. (Support, ODT, Development etc.), obtaining resources by liaison with ODT
- To provide audit and reporting of projects in accordance with the METIS documentation and methodology
- Provide a central point for the compilation of lessons learned reports, project forum posts, dissemination & feedback of project outcomes
- Follow up calls for all consultancy visits with customer – report to PM/Managers as appropriate.
- Follow up calls to consultants after customer visits to confirm Jira updates have been completed
- Produce Jira report of updated issues for PMs following consultant visits to customers
- Maintain Project Register and history
- Ensure best practice is followed, highlight failures to meet best practice to Project Office Manager
- Investigate and close Trading project issues
- Identify and report project issues and risks to the relevant PM
- Co-ordinate resource bookings with PM & ODT in an effective and timely manner
- Attend, take and distribute minutes from PM monthly meetings and project review meetings as requested by the PMs
- Pre-live – act as central contact for the customer on data mapping/build
- Dry Run – Audit dry run checklists, liaise with relevant PM on any follow up actions or resource bookings required
- Go Live – Audit pre-live configuration checklists. Check Jira issues and alert relevant PM to any open level 1 or 2 issues (showstoppers or critical status).
- Post Live – compile Jira report, assist consultants in closing issues ready for handover to Support team
- To maintain internal systems as directed
- To cover for colleagues as directed
Download full job description