Finance Implementation Consultant (UK - Hungerford)
|rost 15/12/2016 16:11:41
Job Title: Finance Implementation Consultant
Reporting to: Finance Implementation Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Date: November 2016
- Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) is the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for distributors, suppliers, resellers, wholesalers and merchants. Our mission is simple: to design, implement and support high performance systems that enable our customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively.
- Working as a Finance Consultant within the Implementation Department of KCS the post holder will follow our corporate Consultant Charter to deliver consultancy services to our customers.
- You will assist in the demonstration, business discovery, installation, training and implementation of KCS systems at customer sites delivering consultancy services. Part of the role will require you to work out of the Hungerford office or remotely to investigate, progress and resolve Finance customer support calls. You will also be involved with working with our in-house Development team to produce detailed, accurate system specifications or undertake system testing.
- To liaise with other departments and customers during the implementation and to assist in the resolution of problems on behalf of the customer resulting from the practical application of the software.
- The role involves travel to customer sites across UK, Scotland and Ireland and may also include overseas travel, and travel to our other offices in the UK, Ireland, Netherlands and South Africa.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide Accounts and associated applications training and demonstration including undertaking demonstrations to support pre-sale consultancy.
- To provide Accounts application training & consultancy for the customer.
- To take responsibility within an implementation to ensure all customer documentation is completed and in particular that a pre live check list is completed and that the customer is ready to go live.
- To resolve, or assist in the resolution, of customer problems and queries arising from the implementation and subsequent live operation of standard or modified software at customer sites.
- To attend project meetings when required, internally or with clients, to gain or impart knowledge on current status of projects and to document details when appropriate.
- To assist the on-going finance support function at all times on current or previously implemented systems, as and when required, by taking support calls from clients when appropriate. Processing support calls when assigned to Support work duties, this can be office based or working remotely.
- To liaise with the customers to define, or help define, requirements, specifications for modifications to the software.
- To assist the development team with understanding of specifications during the development of modifications and subsequently test and document developed changes.
- To train colleagues in the operation of modified software, as and when required, to ensure a smooth hand over of projects to the support function.
- To train the customer’s project team and provide knowledge transfer in the operation of modified software, as and when required.
- To cover for colleagues, as and when required, in all areas where knowledge overlaps, and to undertake other such duties as may reasonably be requested.
- Production and submission of consultancy documentation in line with company procedures and submitted in a timely manner. Timesheet completion in line with company procedures.
Download Full Job Description