ERP Trading Consultant (UK - Hungerford)
|james.brodgen 17/10/2016 08:32:11
Job Title: ERP Trading Consultant
Reporting to: PSG Trading Team Leader
Contract Type: Permanent
Date: October 2016
- Kerridge Commercial Systems is a market leader in the development and provision of trading and financial software environments for specialist Distribution, Wholesale, Merchant and Retail industry sectors, addressing single- or multi-branch operations, as well as catering for organisations with 'point-of-sale' showrooms and warehouse.
- Working as an ERP Trading Systems Consultant within the Implementation Department of Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS), you will enable customers to use K8 functionality to successfully run (trade side) their day to day business. The Consultant’s role is an independent, customer location based role, where you will be required to follow our corporate Consultant Charter to deliver consultancy services to our customers. Taking work direction from the Project Manager, your diary will be managed remotely by the Operations Delivery Team (ODT).
- The role involves travel (your own vehicle is an essential part of the role) to customer sites across UK, Ireland and may also include overseas travel to customers or to our other offices in UK, Ireland, Netherlands and South Africa.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
You will assist in the demonstration, business discovery, system configuration, training and implementation of the trading modules within KCS systems. Your main role activities will be undertaken on site; delivering consultancy services, focusing on trading side of ERP implementations. You will liaise with other departments and customers during the implementation and will also be involved with working with our in-house Development team to produce detailed, accurate system specifications or undertake system testing.
Specific duties and responsibilities are:
- To take a lead in the business trading module implementation and assist the customer with the configuration of the K8 system.
- To advise customers on the use of trading specific software modules for their particular business.
- To provide Trading and associated business module training eg warehousing, CRM.
- To provide Trading consultancy on business best practice.
- To resolve, or assist in the resolution, of customer system queries arising from the implementation.
- Production and submission of consultancy documentation in line with company procedures and submitted in a timely manner.
- To liaise with the customers to define, or help define, specifications for modifications to the software related to the implementation of a system.
Download Full Job Description