Internal Sales Consultant (UK - Hungerford)
|james.brodgen 13/10/2016 15:11:42
Job Title: Internal Sales Consultant
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Date: October 2016
- Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) is the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for distributors, suppliers, resellers, wholesalers and merchants.
- The Internal Sales Consultant will be responsible for generating qualified leads and setting up appointments for our new business sales teams to increase sales income through outbound B2B cold calling.
- They will also be responsible for data cleansing/management, campaign management and research.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The main focus for your efforts will be to book high quality, fully qualified appointments for our field sales team.
- To take part in on-going sales activity - outbound “cold-calling/telemarketing” to existing customers and prospects, including any follow up activity where necessary.
- To develop strong, effective rapport with key decision-makers (customers) in order to maximise the client/revenue opportunity.
- To monitor your own call rates and lead generation results, and actively work to improve these.
- To document every lead within our CRM.
- To develop strong, effective rapport with the sales team
- To answer telephone calls from customers and/or potential customers in response to campaigns/advertisements and respond to on-line information requests.
Download Full Job Description