ERP Trading Consultant ( USA - Cary)
|james.brodgen 04/08/2016 10:38:33
Job Title: ERP Trading Consultant
Department: Client Services
Reporting to: Implementation Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Date: August 1, 2016
Company and Department Information
Dancik International is the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for flooring retailers, wholesalers and suppliers. Our mission is simple: to design, implement and support high performance systems enabling our customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively.
The Client Services Department provides customers with a wide variety of other services including the installation of new software, consulting and customer training.
Working as an ERP Trading Consultant, you will enable customers to use K8 functionality to successfully run their day to day business. The Consultant’s role is an independent, customer location based role, where you will be required to follow our corporate Consultant Charter to deliver consultancy services to our customers.
You will assist in the demonstration, business discovery, training and implementation of Dancik systems, mainly at customer sites; delivering consultancy services, focusing on ERP implementations in particular. You will liaise with other departments and customers during the implementation and will also be involved with working with our in-house Development team to produce detailed, accurate system specifications or undertake system testing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To take a lead within the implementation teams responsible for the installation and setup of systems, and to advise both consultants and customers on the use of trading specific software modules for their particular business. An awareness of how transactions interact with our Accounts modules will also be required.
- To provide Trading and associated applications training and demonstrations, preparing for and undertaking demonstrations to support presale consultancy and Trading application training & consultancy for the customer.
- To take responsibility within an implementation to ensure all core implementation and customer documentation is completed.
- To resolve, or assist in the resolution, of customer problems and queries arising from the implementation and subsequent live operation of standard or modified software at customer sites.
- To attend project meetings when required, internally or with clients, to gain or impart knowledge on current status of projects and to document details when appropriate.
- To assist the support function at all times on current or previously implemented systems, as and when required, by taking support calls from clients when appropriate.
Download Full Job Description