|niall.sullivan 22/07/2016 13:12:39
Job Title:K8 Developer
Reporting to: Development Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Date: July 2016
- K8 uses an in house programming language called KCML. Programmers who have been using Visual Basic and Delphi will be best suited to learn the KCML syntax.
- This role will involve development of new tools and features to evolve the product as part of a development team, and delivering fixes for customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out programming tasks from specifications against specific project timescales
- Conduct unit testing on own code with documented summary test plans, and fixing errors
- Submit code for peer review and make modifications in line with feedback received
- Participate in peer review of code and specification, making suggestions to increase quality
- Schedule own time to deliver against assigned priorities in line with agreed project timescales
- Provide clear updates on progress against assigned tasks
- Escalate problems and exceptions that need to be addressed in a timely manner, with suggested solutions and workarounds.