Operations Delivery Team Assistant (UK - Hungerford)
|james.brodgen 10/05/2016 11:58:33
Job Title: Operations Delivery Team Assistant
Reporting to: PSG Trading Team Leader
Contract Type: Permanent
Date: May 2016
- Kerridge Commercial Systems is a market leader in the development and provision of trading and financial software environments for specialist Distribution, Wholesale, Merchant and Retail industry sectors, addressing single- or multi-branch operations, as well as catering for organisations with 'point-of-sale' showrooms and warehouse.
- The Operations Delivery Team is responsible for raising, approving and accepting all customer signed quotations and processing orders with internal and external suppliers. Working within PSG and with the Implementation Team to co-ordinate consultancy diaries and work activities completed by internal and external suppliers during the life cycle of a project, to help complete a successful delivery of K8 and associated products and services to the customer. Also creating reports and analysing information to improve productivity, revenue and processes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating requests for consultancy bookings and record details of bookings in Hydra.
- Check booking requests to ensure correct order cover and investigate/record any reasons for FOC work.
- Provide accurate information to the consultants to enable productive work delivery.
- Work with Project Managers to schedule resource to complete deliverables on projects.
- Action booking requests and confirmations accurately; updating project records where necessary.
- Manage orders for consultancy where no Project Manager is assigned. Ensuring consultancy time is booked, the customer is updated and K8 order system is updated.
- Communicate with customers regarding bookings and confirm dates.
- Record consultancy booking cancellations.
- Monitor consultant activity, ensuring visit forms have been received and recorded, chasing outstanding visit forms when not received.
- Monitor ODT support call queues and ensure calls are allocated to consultants to progress customer requests, and time is booked in Hydra diaries for work to be completed.
- Follow up on support calls with consultants to ensure work is completed or that any chargeable work is forwarded for quoting.
- Manage e-mail inbox of requests for consultancy or queries relating to bookings, order cover etc.
Download Full Job Description