Group Financial Accountant (UK - Hungerford)
|james.brodgen 06/04/2016 11:44:54
Job Title: Group Financial Accountant
Department: Finance – Hungerford
Reporting to: Group Finance Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Date: April 2016
- Working in the Group finance team with the CFO and the Group Finance Manager, the Group Financial Accountant will assist in the review of month end financial reports from the Group’s subsidiaries and compilation of the Board reporting pack.
- As Group Financial Accountant, you will play an important part in the Group’s budgeting and forecasting processes.
- You will also assist in other ad hoc commercial projects.
- This is an excellent entry point into a challenging and acquisitive private equity backed organisation with opportunity to develop and progress.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated financial accounts for review by the Group Finance Manager
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly board and investor packs
- Coordinating the Group forecasting and annual budget processes including liaison with senior operational employees across all business units
- Review month end balance sheet reconciliations to ensure accuracy of net assets position and efficient working capital position
- Other Ad Hoc commercial projects in line with business requirements
Download Full Job Description