e-Commerce Web Consultant (UK - Hungerford)
|james.brodgen 29/02/2016 08:43:46
Job Title: e-Commerce Web Consultant
Reporting to: PSG Operations Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Date: February 2016
- Kerridge Commercial Systems is a market leader in the development and provision of trading and financial software environments for specialist Distribution, Wholesale, Merchant and Retail industry sectors, addressing single- or multi-branch operations, as well as catering for organisations with 'point-of-sale' showrooms and warehouse.
- Working as an e-commerce Web Consultant within the Implementation Department of Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) to deliver web related consultancy services to our customers that utilise our trading solutions. These services will include web page development and deployment.
- Your office base will be Hungerford or Bourne End and the role involves travel (your own vehicle is an essential part of the role) to customer sites across UK, Scotland and Ireland and may also include overseas travel to our other offices in UK, Ireland, Netherlands, USA and South Africa to deliver Web Builder to our customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will lead the business discovery, front end web development (not code development), configuration, training and implementation of K8 Web Builder. You will also be involved with working with our in-house Development team to produce detailed, accurate system specifications or undertake system testing. The role may also require you to progress support queries, post go LIVE, working within our Support team.
- To take the lead within the implementation team responsible for the web site development, system set-up, training of K8 Web Builder and to advise both consultants and customers on the use of the software.
- You will be required to work closely with customers on their web-site design: story boarding, guiding the customer web site production to meet their business needs. Producing high quality web pages, enhancing the look and feel of the customer’s website to maximise their e-commerce potential.
- To provide excellent training & consultancy to our customer base and colleagues and to provide advice and guidance on best e-commerce practise.
- To take responsibility within an implementation to ensure all project documentation is completed satisfactorily and that the customer is ready to go live.
- Previous experience of implementing e-commerce solutions is essential in this role from all stages of the project up to and including Go LIVE and post Go LIVE support.
Download full job description