Pre-Sales Consultant (UK - Hungerford)
|james.brodgen 29/02/2016 08:38:34
Job Title: Pre-Sales Consultant
Department: Sales Engineering – Hungerford
Reporting to: Head of Sales Engineering
Contract Type: Permanent
Date: February 2016
- In this role, you will work with the Sales Executive to gain a solid understanding of business requirements of both prospective and existing customers. You will listen to the customer to ensure that you understand what they are asking for, but you will also take the initiative in offering and validating alternative approaches where you believe that this may better meet the need. You will document these requirements, including any developments that may be required.
- You will build and deliver presentations and demonstrations, customised to address the customer-specific requirements and using customer sample data, that professionally demonstrate our products and services to our customers and prospects in order to meet their business challenges.
- Your focus will be on supporting the sales activity with both existing and prospective customers, from initial contact right through to completion of the sales process. On completion of a sale, you will then brief the PSG team on customer requirements, demonstrating proposed solutions where required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the sales team to respond to ITT’s and customer RFI’s.
- Attending regular meetings and leading workshops with customers and prospects to gain a thorough understanding of business requirements and producing documentation that reflects this understanding.
- Building and delivering software presentations that demonstrate to our customers that we fully understand their requirements and that we can meet their business challenges with confidence.
- Liaising with both the Development and Professional Services teams to translate customer requirements into real software and business propositions and communicating these to the customer.
- Enhancing our core Demonstration Systems capabilities and building re-usable demonstration scenarios.
Download full job description